- Property Address: 131 42nd Street
- Property City: Brooklyn
- Property State: NY
- Property Zip Code: 11232
- Property Type: Industrial
- Property Sub-Type: Warehouse, Industrial Manufacturing, Industrial Showroom
- Sale Type: Investment
- Price: $2,750,000
This long term investment offers a significant appreciation opportunity over the next decade. The property is situated in the M3-1 heavy manufacturing district of Sunset Park, between 1st and 2nd Avenue. Just one block west Steiner Studios is developing a 500,000-square-foot film and television production space at the Bush Terminal, as part of the Made in New York Campus, currently being transformed into a garment manufacturing and media production hub. Just two blocks north is the Industry City complex, which houses over 500 businesses spanning 16 campus buildings. The waterfront green spaces, immersive retail, and public art installations make for a must see tourist destination. A few blocks south is the Brooklyn Army Terminal. This former US Army base is over three million square feet, and has been renovated into a fully functioning industrial complex housing over 100 businesses and 4,000+ good manufacturing jobs. This truly is the epicenter of the New Sunset Park.
The warehouse is leased and maintained by none other than Brooklyn’s own, Table 87 Frozen Coal Oven Pizza LLC. The food manufacturer has approximately eight years left on their lease.
- Three Phase Power
- Gas Heat
- Wet Sprinkler System
- Property Description: Perfect 1031 Exchange Opportunity - 5,000 sqft One Story Warehouse - 8 Year Lease with 5 Year Option - Income Producer Today - Brooklyn's Future Tomorrow
- Lot Size: 50' x 100'
- Building Area: 5,000 SqFt
- Number of Stories: 1
- Tenancy: Table 87 Coal Fire Pizza
- Clear Ceiling Height: 16'
- Zoning Description: M3-1
- Number of Drive In/Grade Level Doors: 1
131 42nd Street Brooklyn NY 11232